Top Tips and FAQs
My top 10 tips for awesome wedding photos and videos;
1. Make the day yours. Have the day you dream of and bring your friends and family along for the ride!
2. Book a photographer / videographer who matches your personality and you can get along with. We'll be with you on your big day longer than most of your guests!
3. Make sure the room you're getting ready in is kept tidy. Tesco carrier bags or knickers thrown over the back of a chair don't look great in your photos and videos! Nominate your most OCD bridesmaid or groomsman to be in charge of keeping the room tidy!
4. Send each other a letter to open on the morning of the wedding. But don't open it before we get there!
5. Don't get confetti that's too small. It doesn't show up as well in your pics and vids.... plus it WILL get stuck in your hair for the rest of the day!
6. Allow enough time between the ceremony and your meal / speeches to relax, get some nice photos and videos and mingle with your guests.
7. If you are going to wear super expensive shoes that you don't want to get dirty, bring some flats or spare shoes for when we go off to capture the couple's photos.
8. Things sometimes go wrong on the day. Laugh it off, and remember that you are marrying the person you love, surrounded by your nearest and dearest!
9. Control what you can control. Things like weather will be what they will be. I'll capture incredible photos and videos no matter what the weather!
10. Most importantly, HAVE FUN! The day will go so fast, so savour every moment!
Frequently Asked Questions;
Q. How can I check if you're available on my wedding date?
A. You can get in touch using my enquiry form to check my availability.
Q. Do you charge more for weekends or bank holidays?
A. My prices are the same no matter when you book me.
Q. How far in the future can I book you?
A. My diary is open up to 4 years in advance. The price you pay is the package price when you book, not when your wedding is. So it pays to get booked in early to avoid annual price increases.
Q. How much deposit do I have to pay?
A. My deposit is 30% of your package price.
Q. What methods of payment do you accept?
A. You can pay for your package using BACs bank transfer.
Q. Can I view your contract prior to booking?
A. Absolutely, get in touch and I'll send you a blank contract.
Q. You offer both photography and videography. How do you manage to do both on the day?
A. I'm good, but I'm not that good!! Depending on the package you book, all my combined photography and videography packages include me plus either 1 or 2 of my team to capture your day!
Q. I'm not confident in front of the camera, how are you able to make sure this doesn't show in the photos or videos?
A. My style of capture is really natural and laid back. It's why my couples book me. You are never under pressure to 'perform' to my cameras. I capture you being you! You can also add a pre-wedding shoot to your package if you'd like to. Get in touch to find out more.
Q. How will I receive my photos or videos?
A. Your gallery will be available on a dedicated page on my website. You can view, share and download your photos and videos from there. Some packages also include a USB and / or wedding album.
Q. Will I receive my wedding videos in 4k ultra high definition?
A. Your wedding will be shot in 4k. If your package includes a USB then you'll receive your video in 4k ultra high definition. Otherwise, you'll be able to download your video in 1080p high definition resolution. Additional USBs can be purchased with any of my packages.
Q. If you haven't shot at my venue before, how will you know where to get the best shots?
A. For new venues or venues I've not shot at before, I'll arrive 30 minutes earlier in order to take a walk around the venue to establish the best spaces for photos. Rest assured, I've got a very keen eye for a fantastic shot!
If you have any other queries not covered off here, get in touch and I'll be happy to help!